Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Time for a bath...and a nap! / Baño...y siesta!

Ben usually takes his longest nap from 6:30 - 9:00 pm. I wake him up to bathe him but many times he continues his nap while we are bathing him. He's is so adorable, how I wish he could stay like this forever but I know time will fly and in the blink of an eye I will be sending him off on a mission and on the next blink he will be married. Oh my gosh! Until then we just enjoy every minute we have with him and thank God for sending him to us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Por lo regular Benjamin duerme su siesta mas larga de 6:30 - 9:00 pm. Siempre lo despierto para bañarlo pero algunas veces continua su siesta mientras lo baño. Como adoro a mi niño, me encantaria que se quedara asi chiquito pero se que en un abrir y cerrar de ojos lo voy a ver casarse y luego con sus propios hijos. Por lo pronto estamos disfrutanto cada minuto con el y le damos gracias a Dios por enviarlo a nuestra vida.

0 comments: