Sunday, November 4, 2007

Rolling over / Aprendiendo a voltearme

Benjamin has learned to roll over. Now I have to watch him because he can start on one side and end up way on the other side in just a matter of seconds. Sometimes is funny to watch him roll from one side to the other over and over again and that's how he moves. He's trying to sit up but hasn't accomplished that task, I'm sure it won't be long. Not sure if I'm ready for him to start crawling and knowing him I'm sure I'm going to be chasing him all over the place...gotta get in shape.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benjamin ha aprendido a voltearse. Ahora tengo que estar al pendiente de el porque lo pongo en un lado y termina del otro en segundos. A veces es chistoso verlo voltearse de un lado al otro una y otra vez de tal manera que logra transladarse de una esquina a la otra. Esta intentando sentarse pero aun no lo ha logrado, esto segura que no tarda en hacerlo. No se si estoy lista para que empieze a gatear y conociendolo se que me va a traer correteandolo por todas partes... tengo que ponerme en forma.

0 comments: