There's nothing better to do than to go out on the wheelers during a rainy day...yep, that's Brad's motto and of course I get to be the camera lady. (No hay nada mejor que hacer que ir a andar en las motos en un dia lluvioso, ese es el lema de Brad).
I was trying to get a good picture of him going through the mud but of course Gary wouldn't stop, he also wanted to go through the water; so, this is the best video I could get. (Traté de tomar el mejor video que pude pero como mi piloto tambien queria andar en el lodo esta fue la mejor tomada).
After Brad had too much fun on the mud, we had to tow him home. Thirty minutes of fun and 2 hours of cleaning...yay! (Despues de que Brad se divirtio lo tuvimos que llevarlo nosotros a la casa puesto que la moto dejo de funcionar. Treinta minutos de diversión y 2 horas para limpiar las motos).
1 comments:
I'm jelous! Guy's what's up? Little Ben is so cute! Brad how's Metro? We miss you guys! Tell Domi we love her, Cam, Tiff, Jade, and Brody!
Post a Comment