Monday, October 20, 2008

ABC's

A= Age: 28
B= Bed size: Queen
C= Chore(s) you hate: Folding socks
D= Dessert you love: Flan
E= Essential to start your day item: Brush teeth
F= Favorite actor(s): Reese Whiterspoon
G= Gold or Silver: Silver
H= Height: 5' 3
I= Instruments you play: None
J= Job title: Mom & Wife
K= Kitchen color(s): Red
L= Living arrangements: 2 bed/2 bath condo in North Las Vegas
M= My name is: Yiviani
N= Nicknames: Yivi, flaca
O= Overnight hospital stay: I've had 3 or 4
P= Pets: None
Q= Favorite quote: Can't think of one...it's late!
R= Right or left handed: Right
S= Siblings: None
T= Time you woke up today: 7:00 am
U= Unique about you: ?
V= Vegetable you love: Squash
W= Worst habit: Going to bed too late!
X= X-Rays you've had: Oh my! Too many!
Y= Yummy food you make: Tuna Casserole, I know...boring! I'm just learning to cook different meals and getting better as I go.
Z= Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Now you know my ABC's ~ I want to know yours!

1 comments:

Garcizzals said...

Yivi!! you look so cute prego!! I am glad you have a blog so we can keep up. Put more pics on of ben. I hear he is only a couple of pounds less than caiden. That is not saying much though caiden is tiny. Well hope all goes well with the baby.