50 Random Things
1. Do you like blue cheese? Nope
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? NO!
3. Do you own a gun? I'm married to a cop...of course!
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Don't go there much but if we do, coke with lime.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like the mexican hot-dogs (bacon, mayo, onions, tomatoes...yummy)
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Home Alone
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Depends on what I'm eating. Mostly milk.
9. Can you do push-ups? Haven't tried lately. Probably not!
10. Age? 28
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.
12. Favorite hobby? Searching the web
13. Favorite Actor: Hmmm... I don't know!
14. Do you have A.D.D.? I don't think so.
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I stress out too much and I tend to keep things to myself instead of talking them out.
16. Middle name? None.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...
- Why am I not in the Christmas Spirit?
- I've got to breastfeed Alejandra in 15 minutes.
- Benjamin is so loud.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today? Milk, zuchinni & wipes.
19. 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coke, water and milk
20. 3 Current worries?
- Paying off credit card
- Being a good mom
- Are my kids going to be good spanish speakers
21. Current Love right now?
22. Favorite place to be? Merida (mexico)
23. How did you ring in the New Year? Last year, at my mom's house as usual. It's my favorite holiday and it's tradition to be with my mom and do all the traditional stuff.
24. Where would you like to go? Europe
25. Name three people who will complete this. Not sure.
26. Do you own slippers? My slippers are a pair of crocs. I only use them around the house.
27. What shirt are you wearing? JCrew Pijama top.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never tried it, but it sounds nice.
29. Can you whistle? Sometimes.
30. Favorite color? Brown, blue & red.
31. Would you be a pirate? I am an MVHS pirate
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing, I dance! hahaha
33. Favorite girl's name? Maria Fernanda
34. Favorite boy's name? Gabriel
35. What is in your pocket? No pockets
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Brad
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Don't remember
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken ankle
39. Do you love where you live? Sometimes
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
41. Who is your loudest friend? Jenny and Mat! haha
42. How many dogs do you have? None yet.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Don't know
44. What is your favorite book(S)? Anything Anita Stansfield writes.
45. Where were you born? Coatzacoalcos (Mexico)
46. What is your favorite candy? Twix
47. Favorite Sports Team? Don't have one
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? Some salsa and 'Til We Meet.
49. What are you doing at 12 A.M.? Trying to sleep if not breasfeeding.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "It's cold!"
4 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment