Benjamin attended a birthday party a while back and returned with his 1st Ring Pop, oh he was soooo excited when we gave it to him and he just sat there and enjoyed it.
Benjamin fue a una fiesta el otro dia y regreso con su 1er dulce (Ring Pop), estaba tan emocionado cuando se lo dimos que se sento a disfrutarlo.
Benjamin has this stuffed bull at Abuela's house and the other day he came running out of the room, grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bedroom pointing to his bull and the hat that were sitting on top of the TV. I set them both down and he quickly put the hat on and jumped on the bull. I was shocked, where did this kid learn this? We are assuming he watched it on TV and suddenly remembered. Not only does he like riding 4-wheelers but now I have to worry about bull riding...ay, ay, ay! A few days later he found his dad's boots...yep, I think he has some cowboy blood in him. Not much I can do about that.
Benjamin tiene un torito de peluche y su sombrero de vaquero en casa de su abuelita y un dia que estabamos visitandola salio corriendo del cuarto, me agarro la mano y me llevo al cuarto donde empezo a apuntar hacia el toro y el sombrero q estaban arriba de la TV. Los baje y enseguida agarro el sombrero se lo puso y se monto en el toro. Me quede sorprendida, donde aprencio esto? Creemos que lo vio en la tele y de repente se acordo. No solo le gustan las motos pero ahora tambien me tengo que preocupar por las montadas a toros...ay, ay, ay! Dias despues encontro las botas vaqueras de su papa...ni modo, trae sangre de vaquero!
0 comments:
Post a Comment