Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My little man / Mi hombrecito.

Yes, he can drive me crazy sometimes but he also makes me smile and melts my heart. I cannot believe he will be TWO in a couple of months, yikes!
Si, a veces me vuelve loca pero tambien me hace sonreir y derrite mi corazon. No puedo creer que dentro de 2 meses cumplira 2 anios.

4 comments:

Amber said...

He is so so handsome! I really just want to kiss his face.

Jason & Claire said...

what a heartbreaker!

Garcizzals said...

look how cute they are!!! I loved seeing you guys when we were down there. We need to come down and play again!!! I need some more pretzles they were good.

Jason & Claire said...

Send your email to me so I can send you some info on the grocery smarts stuff. It's way easy. You'll love it.
claireleavittscott@gmail.com