Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ben is now TWO / Cumpleanos #2

Benjamin turned TWO on May 22nd...I cannot believe he's 2, where have these past 2 years gone. My baby is now a toddler but forever will be MY baby. I decided against having a big party this year and just had dinner with the familia, I did have a cake made for him, what's a birthday without a cake? He loves Wow, Wow, Wubbzy (Nickelodeon) so I bought themed decorations, he was so excited to come out of his room and see the HAPPY BIRTHDAY sign, he just kept pointing at it. As always, "Lita" made dinner and it was delish...of course, when isn't it delicious? She is the greatest cook ever, now if I could just get some of her skills! :) I'm getting there, slowly but surely. So here are some pics of THE day.

A very mischiveous look, yeah...see that cute smile with the craziness behind it?
La miradita de ninio bueno...si como no!

His 1st credit card...thanks Gma & Gpa Arb!
Ben thinks he's still 1 but Alex knows better!
Alejandra recordandole a Benjamin su edad...
The traditional "mordida" (bite of the cake).
La tradicion...


He's making sure it's all there....thanks Gma & Gpa Marshall!
Contando el dinerito...

0 comments: