Saturday, January 12, 2008

Benjamin crawling, he loves to explore / Gateando, le encanta andar por todos lados.

Benjamin is almost 8 months now and we cannot believe how fast time has gone by. I am so thankful that I've been able to stay home with him to watch him grow everyday. I enjoy seeing how he's becoming such a little boy; I wish time would stop and I could hold him in my arms forever but I know that's not possible. For now, I will cherish every second that I have with him and hope that whatever he learns now helps him become a great man.

------------------------------------------------

Benjamin esta por cumplir 8 meses y no podemos creer que rapido ha pasado el tiempo. Estoy tan agradecida de la oportunidad que tengo de quedarme con el y poder verlo crecer dia a dia. Me encanta ver como va convirtiendose en un niƱo; desearia que el tiempo se detuviera y lo pudiera tener en mis brazos por siempre pero se que eso no es posible. Por ahora, disfrutare cada momento que tengo con el y espero que todo lo que aprenda ahora le ayude a llegar a ser un buen hombre.

1 comments:

Spilter said...

He is so cute! I am glad that you are able to stay home too. It sure is a lot of work but so worth it. I am sure he will be a great man someday!! They grow up so dang fast.