Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Updating

I know, I know...it's been a while since I posted something on here but believe me, life around here has been pretty hectic. We had our Arb family reunion mid-january, then I ended up at the hospital for gall bladder problems, had my birthday, valentine's day and then Grandpa Ashdown passed away so we headed up to Cedar City for the funeral.
The crazy life continues for the next 2 months with visitors from Mexico, the Clark County Fair, Loren's graduation from the University of Utah and Benjamin's 1st birthday party....YES! he will be ONE in just three months, oh my gosh! time has sure gone by rather fast. So I promise that as soon as I can slip away I will post new pics and videos of our life (that takes more time than just typing).
Hope everyone is doing well.
FEEL FREE TO LEAVE US A COMMENT!

1 comments:

Spilter said...

I am sure glad to hear an update I was wondering what was going on. Hope you have a fun time with visitors Happy late birthday and tell the fam hi for me.
Love Amber