Saturday, April 5, 2008

More videos of Benjamin / Mas videos...

Benjamin has learned how to clap but doesn't do it as much lately. / Benjamin ya aprendió a aplaudir aunque ultimamente casi no aplaude.

This is Benjamin's 1st long 4-wheeler ride, he slept the entire way to our destination and back home. He really enjoys taking rides with Grandpa Marshall. / Este fue el primer viaje en moto de Benjamin, durmió la mayor parte del viaje (ida y vuelta), solo desperto cuando llegamos a nuestro destino. Le encanta andar en la moto y sobre todo con su abuelo Gary.

Benjamin tends to fall asleep during his afternoon bottle...he thought it was funny too! / Por lo regular Benjamin se duerme cuando toma su mamila en la tarde...como veran le parecio gracioso a el tambien!

4 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Hey, Yivi! It's Claire (Leavitt). I haven't talked to you in forever but I guess our husbands are friends. What a small world! It looks like you are doing great and your little guy as adorable.

Camren and Tiffany said...

Hi Yivi!

I found your blog on Amber's site it is good to see your cute little guy he looks like Brad! I wish we could come to Vegas sometime and see everyone! Please tell Domi hi for us! Tiff

Jacey said...

Hey friends! This is the Ramsay's! Just started a blog. ramsaytales dot blogspot dot com. LOL

Amber said...

Another baby on the way that is awesome!!! I am so excited for you having another one is so great. Can't wait to find out what you are having. Keep us posted. Love ya!