Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Here we go again... / Aqui vamos de nuevo...


For those that haven't noticed the News Flash column to the right, here it is... Yes! I'm pregnant again!! I am 16 weeks today. It was a shock to me when I found out because as always you start making plans and that's not what it's supposed to be; but, Brad was soooo excited and reassured me that everything would work out. I am excited and nervous at the same, Benjamin is a hand full and I can just imagine how it is going to be with 2 kids...oh my gosh, 2 kids!! Yeah shocking!
But anyway, I am due December 2nd but it could come a week earlier according to the doctor. I am feeling good, have had good and bad days but I'm doing a lot better than my last pregnancy. I'll try to keep you posted as the months go by.
-----------------------------------------------------
Para que aquellos que no esten enterados o no hayan notado mi columna de noticias, aqui les va...Si! Estoy embarazada otra vez!! Que loca, no? Tengo ya 16 semanas (4 meses). Fue una noticia esperada e inesperada, yo la verdad llore pero Brad me aseguro que todo estaba bien y que todo iba a salir bien. Estoy nerviosa y a la vez emocionada, Benjamin me trae loca y ya me imagino como voy a estar con 2 chamaquitos..ay, ay, ay, 2 chamaquitos!!
En fin, la fecha de nacimiento es el 2 de Diciembre pero puede llegar 1 semana antes segun mi doc. Me siento bien, he tenido buenos y malos dias pero me ha ido mucho mejor que con Benjamin. Tratare de mantenerlos al tanto conforme pasen los meses...

4 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Cngrats!! That's so exciting!

Amber said...

I'm so excited for you guys. Two is a lot of work but really worth it. Congrats!

Camren and Tiffany said...

Congrats we are excited for you guys!

Jacey said...

How exciting, congrats!!!