Next wednesday July 9th Benjamin and I will board a plane en route to Cancun and then will travel via car to Merida & Calkini to visit my family. Brad will not be joining us on this trip so we will be away from "daddy" for 3 weeks, yes 3 weeks! Not only is Brad not liking the idea of us being away for so long but also Abuela Domi and Gpa & Gma Marshall. It's not so much me being away but Benjamin, they don't care about me anymore (hahaha!).
I'm excited for this trip but I'm also nervous for the plane ride as this will be Benjamin's 1st time on a plane and I will be alone and pregnant taking care of a 1 year old. I'm scared he's going to start crying and sure that I will cry with him also (darn hormones!).
I will try to keep you updated on the happenings of our trip and hopefully I can upload pictures but if I don't, please don't be mad, when I'm down there I try to do as much stuff as possible (most of the time that means eating whatever/wherever I can).
4 years ago
1 comments:
Have fun and be safe! I can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment