This was taken a while back but I just hadn't gotten around to uploading it to our site. Benjamin loves bikes and now even if you're driving around town in the car and he sees or hears a bike go by he immediately starts moving his hands like he's holding onto the bike's handlebars and says "Vroom, vroom". I can only imagine how he is going to be 5 or 6 years from now...I better start saving in case of constant hospital visits.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Este video fue tomado hace unos meses pero no me habia tomado el momento para subirlo a nuestra pagina, finalmente aqui esta. Benjamin esta facinado con las motos y ahora cuando vamos en la calle y ve o escucha una moto pasar immediatamente empieza a mover sus manitas como si estuviera agarrado de la moto y dice "vroom,vroom". Ya me imagino como va a ser cuando tenga mas edad...mas vale que empieze a ahorrar mi dinerito en caso de visitas constantes al hospital.
0 comments:
Post a Comment