Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy couple excited to meet our baby girl!


3 comments:

The Giblin's said...

You guys look sooo happy...she'll be here before you know it!

Spilter said...

You guys look great. You are so so little!! You look fantastic and I am so excited for you to meet your sweet baby girl she will be wonderful. Can't wait!
Amber

Donna said...

It was so great to talk to you and your mom the other day, Yivi. Even though we don't talk often, I feel as though we are able to stay connected through these blogs! This might be the greatest bit of technology to date for all us parents and grandparents! What a cute family you have and soon to add one more. Good luck with the new baby girl. We'll check back often for the first pics! BTW, how did the Frog Eye turn out? I hope as good as you remember! =) Tell your mom, hubby,and Gary & Vikki, hi for us.