Friday, December 5, 2008

Alejandra Marie Arb

I promise I will try to post more pics as soon as I get accostumed with breastfeeding and I'm not in pain, but, for now here is a picture of our baby girl. / Prometo poner mas fotos en cuanto pueda y deje de tener dolorcitos, pero, por ahora aqui tienen una foto de nuestra bebe.

Tuesday, Dec. 2nd @ 11:41 pm

8.10 lbs / 3912 gramos

20 inches / 50.8 cms

6 comments:

Jeremy & Chaundra Strickland said...

oh...so cute. Hope your feeling ok. When your feeling up to a visit we would love to come by.

arisb21 said...

Oh..she's adorable and so little. can't wait to see her. geez.... now I can't wait to have mine..or maybe I can.Congrats to both of you. How is Ben doing with her?

Amber said...

I am so happy to see a post of your sweet little girl. I hope all went well. Good Luck with getting adjusted. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Camie said...

Congratulations! She's gorgeous.

The Giblin's said...

Yivi..she looks like Ben when he was just born....Congrats to all three of you. How is Ben adjusting?? Will come visit once you're feeling better and settled...love you.

Anonymous said...

Yivi! She's gorgeous! Congrats on the newest addition to your family!
-Andrea Zundel Johnson