Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The day Alejandra was born... / El dia que nacio Alejandra

Brad & I at the hospital parking lot before we entered the hospital. I was scheduled to get induced at 3:00 pm.


Brad and my mom were hungry so they decided to order some pizza while we were all waiting. I just had a cup of ice cubes.

Mi mama y Brad tenian hambre asi que decidieron ordenar una pizza mientras que yo solo podia comer hielo.
I tried to take power naps to get ready for the toughest part...delivery!

Tratando de descansar antes de que llegara la etapa mas dificil.



The Grandparents anxiously waiting for Alejandra, some were a bit tired!

Los abuelos anciosamente esperando la llegada de la bebe!

L

Alejandra arrives at 11:41 pm

Nace a las 11:41 pm


My doctor (Karen Dalley) with Alejandra

Mi doctora con la bebe


Settling into our room after delivery / Despues del parto en nuestro cuarto




0 comments: